HUSH PUPPIES COMPETITION RULES
NEW YEAR, NEW SHOES!
WIN A PAIR OF HUSH PUPPIES SHOES!
We have decided to giveaway a pair of Hush Puppies shoes of their choice to one lucky winner.
HUSH PUPPIES COMPETITION RULES
1. To enter the competition, entrants must either:
Facebook - Like Hush Puppies Facebook post as instructed, like the page HushPuppiesUK and sign up with their email address on www.hushpuppies.co.uk
Instagram - Like Hush Puppies Instagram post as instructed, follow @hushpuppiesshoesuk and sign up with their email address on www.hushpuppies.co.uk
2. The closing date for entries is midnight Thursday 14th January 2021. The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified within 7 days of the giveaway closing.
3. Hush Puppies UK is responsible for the lawful operation of the competition.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
5. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
6. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Hush Puppies UK reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value at any time.
7. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social media platform.
8. Facebook, or employees or representatives of Facebook is not assisting in the administration of the competition, and the communication and administration of the promotion via Facebook is in line with Facebook Policies as indicated at https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php
8. By entering the competition, entrants agree that by entering their email address they are signing up to receive newsletters and promotional materials from Hush Puppies UK. These details will not be sold or passed onto third parties.
9. Hush Puppies UK does not promote or facilitate online gambling, games of skill or lotteries, including online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker.
10. We may use your personal data to select a winner from the list of qualifiers and to contact you if you are a winner.
14. The winner of the competition will be contacted by email and announced on social media networks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
2. The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted on the Hush Puppies Shoes UK website, facebook page, Instagram or any other social media page on behalf of Hush Puppies UK.
3. Hush Puppies UK reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Hush Puppies UKs’ reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the Hush Puppies Shoes UK website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Hush Puppies UK shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Hush Puppies UK.
5. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
6. Hush Puppies UK reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Hush Puppies UK disqualifying that person, without giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
7. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition; or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. Hush Puppies UK reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
8. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Hush Puppies UK will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
9. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
10. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
11. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that Hush Puppies UK discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
12. Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, Hush Puppies UK accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
13. Prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Hush Puppies UK in its sole discretion)..
14. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days Hush Puppies UK reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner.
15. Hush Puppies UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
16. Hush Puppies UK accepts no responsibility for Entries lost or delayed due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
17. Hush Puppies UK will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
18. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
22. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
23. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
COPIES OF THESE RULES
24. A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: [Name of Competition], Marketing Department, Hush Puppies UK, Unit M, Quedgeley West Business Park, Hardwicke, Quedgeley, Gloucester, Gloucestershire GL2 4PH, England.